I hope you are having an amazing and safe day!
OMG! SO… Yesterday, as I sat to edit one of my blog posts, the little orange point that appears next to the bell (notifiactions) popped. I always get excited when I see it, so I clicked and saw that I have a new comment. Can you guess what I find ? – “I nominated you for Sunshine Blogger Award”. I screamed… Yes…. I was extremely happy and absolutely thrilled.
After reading that comment, I couldn’t think of anything else except one thing: How excited I am for blogging more and how thankful for being part of this community and having these amazing opportunities.
This is my first ever nomination for any type of blogging award. Girl enters was nice enough to nominate me for this award and give me the chance to express myself and blog even more.
My dear Girl enters, I can’t thank you enough. I love your blog so much. And you know why? Because it’s a place where everyone can find him/herself. From advice posts and tips to cooking recepies and much more. You inspire me and give me ideas everyday. Thank you for being a bright blogger. And I encourage everyone to go and check out her blog.
And if you are wondering…
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a nomination given to bloggers by bloggers. Members of the blogging community nominate others who they think are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers.
Here are my answers to your questions:
1. How did you start blogging?
- I’ve been hearing about blog/blogging/blogger for the longest time but never had the time to see what it is or even understand its meaning. While I was going through some Instagram profiles one day, I came across one account that has a link for a blog. I was triggered by the beautiful pictures in the account so I was curious enough to see the blog and have an idea about how it looks like. And OMG! Love from the first sight!! DIYs, Advice, Food… everything there was just ME. I couldn’t stop so I looked for other bloggers and read more. And you know, I found myself in another world. Book reviews, poetry, travels and more. My immediate thoughts were: Blogging is a personal space! It’s for everyone… I need to have mine, a blog where I share my interests.
2. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
- My blog grows with me as I grow as a person. In 5 years,a lot of things will change: my choices, my interests, my thoughts. I don’t have a specific idea about what is coming. Maybe more advice ( as I get older 😉 ), more travel pictures ( hopefully travel to different countries), more fashion … But most importantly, stay real with my readers and keep meeting friends and inspirational people.
3. Which companies would you like to work with, if any?
- My blog’s logo is “A little bit of everything”. I love a lot of things and I have so many hobbies. Change and novelty are my everyday goal. I would like to work with a makeup company (drugstore), books company, food/cooking company, clothes and style company… I mean I can name them all 🙂
4. If you could move to any country where would it be and why?
- Italy, Turkey, Singapore, Korea. Those countries are different yet very inspirational. Good vibes, new culture…
5. If you could fluently speak any language plus English, would you write blog posts in that language?
- I speak French and English, and I would love to speak spanish. I like this language so much. And yes I would love to write blog posts in this language. It would be so much fun 🙂
Now it is my turn to spread love and motivation ❤
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer questions sent by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate other bloggers
4. Write them new questions
5. List the rules and let other bloggers know.
My nominees are:
If you are nominated but don’t want to participate, that’s ok.
My questions are:
1- Before to start blogging, did you prepare yourself (schedule, ideas,pictures…) or you just started?
2- Describe yourself in 3 words.
3- What do like the most about my blog?
4- What was the most challenging post (in terms of editing pictures, writing/explaining) you’ve done so far?
5- What are the characteristics of a GOOD blog post, in your opinion?
>>I hope you guys enjoy this post. These questions are for everyone and I am curious to read your answers in the comments section.
xoxo ❤ ❤