Hello beautiful people!
I hope you are all doing well!
Before to get into today’s post, I wanted to let you guys know that the up coming posts will be about Awards I’ve been nominated for since last summer. I apologize for the lateness. I started a new semester in College right after that, and you know how stressful College work can be! Now that I am in a short holiday, I will make sure to answer your questions and most importantly nominate some amazing bloggers. Although being nominated for awards is an honor and I always appreciate it, nominating others is even better. And that’s the main reason why I decided to go through all those awards and nominate as much bloggers as I can. So keep an eye on my up coming posts; you might be nominated! Of course I will post DIYs, Recipes… between each Award so that I don’t bore you! 😉
I was kindly nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by the lovely Everythingmexx. Her blog is a combination of lifestyle, beauty food and travel. What else do you need 😝? Thank you so much my dear for nominating me, you can all check her blog here.
And if you are wondering…
The Awesome Blogger award was originally created by maggie @dreaming of guatemala . This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. they have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. that is what truly defines an awesome blogger. ~~~coffeelovingbookoholic
Here are my answers to your questions:
1. What is your favourite season?
- My favourite season is summer. Probably because I have a long holiday and I get to spend a lot of time with my family. It also means that I have more time to Diy, cook… and eventually blog.
2. What is your favourite book that you’ve read so far this year?
- I’ve recently finished reading a french book called “Rebelle” by Fatou Keita, and I can easily say it is one of my favourite books. This novel highlights 2 important themes: women’s freedom and traditional practices.
3. What are you most looking forward to in the coming months?
- I will begin a new semester in few days; which means #college life will start again. I hope that during these up coming months I will be more organized and positive. I’ve just started reading a book that I hopefully will be constantly reading and not leaving it on my desk for months. 😅
4. If you could read a book about the rest of your life, would you?
- Yes, I would read a book for the rest of my life.
5. Is there anything you regret not doing in your life?
- I mean there are a lot of things I regret not doing, but the main one would probably be depriving myself from doing what I like and enjoy just to please others or meet their expectations.
6. What is your favourite photo you’ve ever taken (and if you can insert it)?
- My favourite pictures are always the ones with my family.
7. What are your favourite hobbies (apart from blogging)?
- I had a lot of hobbies growing up. Though they change over the years, my favourite hobbies are cooking, drawing, Diy’in, and photographing.
8. What is your favourite shop to buy clothes from?
9. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years time?
- Hopefully in 5 years I will be: *done with my studies. *Read a lot of books 📚. *traveled new places. *Started Piano lessons🎹.
10. What is your favourite blog post you’ve ever written?
- One of my favourite posts is DIY: Heart Plastic Box for Jewelry. I enjoyed making it. I tried to make a step by step process through pictures so that it will be easier for everyone to recreate. Not only I loved how it turned out, but also I was surprised of how easy and fun it was to make.
Now it’s my turn to spread love and motivation ❤
1- Thank your nominator and link their blog.
2- Answer their questions.
3- Nominate 5+ people and give them 10 questions of your own.
My nominees are:
If you are nominated but don’t want to participate, that’s ok.
My questions are:
1- Before to start blogging, did you prepare yourself (schedule, ideas,pictures…) or you just started?
2- Describe yourself in 3 words.
3- What do like the most about my blog?
4- What was the most challenging post (in terms of editing pictures, writing/explaining) you’ve done so far?
5- What are the characteristics of a GOOD blog post, in your opinion?
6-What is a pet peeve of yours?
7-What is your favorite quote and by whom?
8-What is your favourite pizza toping?
9-What is your favourite app for photo editing?
10-When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. These questions are for everyone and I am curious to read your answers in the comments section 😊.