I hope you are all doing well!
I was kindly nominated by the nice Turtledesk for the One Lovely Blog Award. She is a talented studio art blogger and writer. Her blog is simply amazing and full of art and colors that bring positivity and brightness to your life.
Not only she posts lovely content on her blog (DIYs, drawings, inspiration…) but also she is an amazing logo designer. She designed all of my logos. I am really happy that I found her blog. She is such a genuine person, and she always makes sure to reply to all your needs. If you are willing to change your logo, definitely check her out. Again, thank you my dear for the nomination, and thank you for being a great support.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate your favourite bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
7 facts about me…
- The first time I played with roller skates was when I was 15 years old. I actually was inspired by a book that I was reading at that time, where the girl used to do competitions with her friends. It sounded so much fun. Of course, my parents were too scared to buy me the roller skates, thinking that I would fall; which is so true. It didn’t take me a lot of time to convince them, though. One week later, I got them. ouhou. I was so happy and excited, that it took me 2 days to learn how to play with it. And yes, I did fall (multiple times).
- My all time favourite singer is Miley Cyrus.
- I hate all types of insects.
- I love the smell of coffee, but I can never drink a full cup of it. There is something weird about coffee that makes me dizzy, nauseous and stressed. At some point I thought it was the brand so I changed it multiple times. But really, the coffee is actually the problem.
- I always have to watch a Youtube video/ Tv before bed. It helps me relax an stops me from over thinking.
- I can never wake up early. I am definitely a night owl.
- Every once in a while, I like to go out of the city and disconnect from the noisy/stressful atmosphere we live in. I like to go with my family to grasslands that are usually located outside the city, and just breathe some fresh air, enjoy nature and experience the silence.
- Bonus: I am a big procrastinator. In fact, it took me a year to post this award 🙈😅.
Now it’s my turn to spread love and motivation ❤️
My nominees are:
I hope you enjoy this post. Congratulations to all the nominees 👏. I can’t wait to read facts about you and get to know you more. ❤
*The featured image is from google*