Hello beautiful people!
I hope you are all doing well.
Girlenters did it again! She, kindly, nominated me for the Liebster Award (I apologize for my lateness). Thank you my dear for always giving my blog these amazing opportunities; I truly appreciate it. You already know how much I love your blog and how much inspired I am from all your posts; you can all check it out here.
And if you are wondering…
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011.The word Liebster is German and it means kindest, sweetest, beloved, lovely and the like. ~~~theglobalaussie
Here are my answers to your questions:
1-How many books did you read this year and which one was your favourite?
- If you’ve read my post “This time next year Tag“, you would know that one of my goals for this year is to read more books. My problem is that in College, especially last semester, I had a lot of subjects (like psychology) that involve reading a lot of articles and books, so to be honest I was too busy with Uni readings that I couldn’t read other books. But I am doing my best in order to include “reading books” in my schedule. Please If you have any advice, I’ll really appreciate it if you share them in the comments section.
2-What is the best pizza toping?
- My all time favourite Pizza topping is seafood. I love fish, so seeing different types of fish in one pizza is just the best.
3-How many kids would you like to have?
- Kids are God’s gift. I don’t like to talk about things like this. It’s something that happens and that we can’t really think of in advance.
4-What is your favourite app?
- My favourite 1st app is definitely YouTube. Like seriously! 🙂 I can spend the whole day watching Youtube videos. My 2nd favourite app is Instagram. I love posting pictures, I enjoy looking at others’ pictures. I get inspire and also discover new blogs which is always exciting and so much fun.
5-If you could have one super power what would it be and why?
- The power of teleportation; be able to go anywhere I want without spending time, energy and money on traveling. Also, teleport things from one place to another just by looking at them (hahaha that’s my lazy side 🙈).
6-Do you have pets? Tweet me photos!
- I don’t have, unfortunately. I would love to have a dog or a cat.
7-Who is your favourite character?
- Malificient, and recently Judy hoppes from Zootopia.
8-Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts?
- Harry Potter.
9-Where would you like to for your honeymoon?
- 😳 Not for a honeymoon (too early to talk about this), but I would love to visit Italy, Sweden and Korea.
10-What would you do if there was no “blogging”?
- I would probably be drawing, doing DIYs that would end up in my drawers. Maybe bake/cook cakes, cupcakes, pizzas… Of course I would be watching more YouTube videos ( not that I don’t watch them now 🙂 ). But overall, I would be doing practically the same thing, but I would be less excited as I wouldn’t be sharing them with anyone.
11-Which language would you like to learn?
- I would love to learn spanish.
Now it’s my turn to spread love and motivation ❤
1-Thank the blogger who has nominated you
2-Answer 11 questions from the blogger who has nominated you
3-Nominate 11 blogs
4-Ask them 11 questions
My nominees are:
If you are nominated but don’t want to participate, that’s ok.
My questions are:
1-Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
2-What was the most challenging post (in terms of editing pictures, writing/explaining) you’ve done so far?
3-What is your favorite movie?
4-How do you find ideas for posts?
5-What is your favorite post that you’ve written?
6-What is a pet peeve of yours?
7-What is your favorite quote and by whom?
8-What are the characteristics of a GOOD blog post, in your opinion?
9-What have you learned from blogging?
10-When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
11-Two random facts about you.
I hope you guys enjoy this post. These questions are for everyone and I am curious to read your answers in the comments section.